On Wednesday, November 15, Detectives with the Jasper Police Department - Narcotics Division, with the assistance of the Jasper Police Department’s SWAT Team, Jasper County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Division, and the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Criminal Investigation Division, executed a search warrant at 2407 Donna Drive, Jasper, Texas, in reference to a lengthy investigation into the distribution of large amounts of methamphetamine, ecstasy (Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, MDMA), and other drugs
within the City of Jasper.
A search of the residence was conducted by Narcotics Detectives and large amounts of MDMA, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD), marijuana, and other assorted drugs and paraphernalia were located along with
materials utilized for distribution. Also located was a fully automatic AR-15 lower receiver which was confirmed to be stolen out of Harris County.
After an investigation, Bradley Joseph LeBlanc was arrested for the following charges:
1. Manufacture/Delivery of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 2 > 4 grams < 200 grams - 1st Degree Felony
2. Manufacture/Delivery of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1-A > 20 dosage units < 80 dosage units – 2nd Degree Felony
3. Possession of Marijuana > 4 ounces < 5 lbs – State Jail Felony
More charges could be filed on LeBlanc in the future.
Also inside the residence were two other occupants who were arrested for unrelated warrants:
Brandon Gregory Brooks;
1. Pardon and Parole Warrant for Burglary of a Habitation (1st Degree Felony)
2. Continuous Violence Against Family Member – Nacogdoches County
3. Failure to Appear / Bail Jumping – Nacogdoches County
And Chandolyn DeeAnn Hollister;
1. Cruelty to Animals Non-Livestock (Misdemeanor) – Jasper County
The Jasper Police Department would like to thank the Jasper County District Attorney’s Office, Honorable
Judge Gibbs-Walker (District 1-A), Texas DPS, and the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office for their assistance in